Different Digital is an SEO-focused Content Agency obsessed with building world-class content for SaaS companies. Our mission is to build the best content in the world. That's why we're looking for awesome marketers to help us.
We need a driven Technical SEO Specialist to ensure that our client's sites are all perfectly healthy, with a strong technical foundation for growth.
This is a remote role, where you can work from home or wherever you want.
Also, you'll help develop and implement editorial policies to ensure consistency in style and quality across all of our content.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be
- Develop and execute technical SEO audits and strategies
- Optimize website architecture, design, and content for better search engine visibility
- Provide recommendations for improving site performance and crawlability
- Manage and monitor search engine optimization initiatives
- Research and recommend new SEO techniques and technologies
- Collaborate with other team members to improve the overall marketing strategy
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in an SEO role for a SaaS business or agency
- Ability to optimize complex, database-driven websites
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Webmaster Tools is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with a team
- Solid understanding of best SEO practices and methodologies
Full-time, and Part-time options - must be available between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm EST.
Salary ranges between $30k to $50k base plus bonuses.
Benefits Provided by Different Digital:
- Performances bonus based on agreed KPIs
- $200 monthly “Growth” allowance for purchases related to personal and professional growth
- 20 paid vacation days per annum
- Unlimited sick and Personal days
- Company provided video and audio equipment for your home office
- Access to training courses, educational resources, & approved conferences
- Eligibility for any additional team member benefits that the company may provide in the future