Different Digital is an SEO-focused Content Agency obsessed with building world-class content for SaaS companies. Our mission is to build the best content in the world. That's why we're looking for awesome marketers to help us.
We need a driven and innovative editor who can take our content to the next level. As AI gets better and better, we want to be at the forefront of incorporating it - so you'll need to get a deep understanding of the platforms we use, and be comfortable working with very rough drafts and turning them into client-ready masterpieces!
You'll be editing blog and web content - making sure it's accurate and up-to-date. Easier said than done, we know.
Also, you'll help develop and implement editorial policies to ensure consistency in style and quality.
The perfect candidate will have a passion for writing and strong attention to detail. If you have experience in copywriting, SEO, or social media marketing, we want to hear from you!
We are fully remote, and this role is open to both full-time and freelancers that can handle heavy workloads and tight deadlines.
• Minimum 2 years experience in an editorial role
• Able to think critically and compare/contrast information gathered from different sources
• Solves problems independently, with little supervision
• Deep knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and citation rules
• Fluency with Google docs
• Experience with AI writing tools, ClickUp, and SEO tools is a plus
• Knowledge of web terminology and best practices, as well as search engine optimization techniques a plus
Responsibilities of the Content Editor Role:
• Reviewing content to ensure it is accurate, up to date, and written in a style that is consistent with the company voice
• Checking that all content is grammatically correct and free of spelling errors
• Ensuring that all content is free from bias or personal opinion
• Writing engaging headlines for each article based on its contents
• Writing SEO-friendly text for each article
• Ensuring that all content is accessible and available to people with disabilities
• Updating existing content on a regular basis, as well as adding new content when needed
• Developing and implementing editorial policies and procedures that promote accuracy, consistency, and clarity in writing style
Freelance, part-time, or full-time options available. Must be able to handle a heavy workload and return edited drafts within 24-48 hours.
Freelance/Part-time rates between $75-125 / article
Salary ranges between $40k to $60k based on previous experience.